*Jean Bancaud (Paris), Olaf Henriksen (Oslo), Francisco Rubio-Donnadieu (Mexico City), Masakatsu Seino (Shizuoka), Fritz E. Dreifuss, Chairman (Charlottesville)1, J. Kiffin Penry, ex-officio (Winston-Salem).
Proposal for Revised Clinical and Electroencephalographic Classification of Epileptic Seizures
From the Commission on Classification and Terminology of the International League Against Epilepsy†
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 489–501, August 1981
How to Cite
(1981), Proposal for Revised Clinical and Electroencephalographic Classification of Epileptic Seizures. Epilepsia, 22: 489–501. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1157.1981.tb06159.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!