Changes in Simple and Complex Behaviors Following Kindled Seizures in Rats: Opioid and Nonopioid Mediation
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2007
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 539–547, October 1983
How to Cite
Caldecott-Hazard, S., Yamagata, N., Hedlund, J., Camacho, H. and Liebeskind, J. C. (1983), Changes in Simple and Complex Behaviors Following Kindled Seizures in Rats: Opioid and Nonopioid Mediation. Epilepsia, 24: 539–547. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1157.1983.tb03418.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2007
- Received August 20, 1982; revision received December 15, 1982.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.