Department of Anatomy, Medical School, University of Patras, Patras, Greece.
Feline Generalized Penicillin Epilepsy: Changes of Glutamic Acid and Taurine Parallel the Progressive Increase in Excitability of the Cortex
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2007
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 200–213, April 1983
How to Cite
van Gelder, N. M., Siatitsas, I., Ménini, C. and Gloor, P. (1983), Feline Generalized Penicillin Epilepsy: Changes of Glutamic Acid and Taurine Parallel the Progressive Increase in Excitability of the Cortex. Epilepsia, 24: 200–213. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1157.1983.tb04880.x
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2007
- Received April 12, 1982; revision received October 26, 1982.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.