Antiepileptic Therapy, Folate Deficiency, and Psychiatric Morbidity: A General Practice Survey
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2007
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 434–440, October 1985
How to Cite
Edeh, J. and Toone, B. K. (1985), Antiepileptic Therapy, Folate Deficiency, and Psychiatric Morbidity: A General Practice Survey. Epilepsia, 26: 434–440. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1157.1985.tb05676.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2007
- Recieved October 31, 1984; Revised June 4, 1985; Accepted June 4, 1985.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.