Dr. McLachlan is a Career Scientist of the Ontario Ministry of Health.
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging, a New Approach to the Investigation of Refractory Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2007
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 555–562, December 1985
How to Cite
McLachlan, R. S., Nicholson, R. L., Black, S., Carr, T. and Blume, W. T. (1985), Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging, a New Approach to the Investigation of Refractory Temporal Lobe Epilepsy. Epilepsia, 26: 555–562. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1157.1985.tb05691.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2007
- Received May 8, 1985; revision accepted August 1, 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.