Department of Neurology, Veterans Administration Medical Center, 1601 Kirkwood Highway, Wilmington, DE 19805, U.S.A.
Ictal Blindness and Status Epilepticus Amauroticus
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2007
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 577–584, December 1985
How to Cite
Barry, E., Sussman, N. M., Bosley, T. M. and Harner, R. N. (1985), Ictal Blindness and Status Epilepticus Amauroticus. Epilepsia, 26: 577–584. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1157.1985.tb05694.x
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2007
- Received May 14, 1985; revision accepted August 7, 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.