Effects of Pregnancy on Antiepileptic Drug Utilization
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2007
Volume 26, Issue Supplement s1, pages S52–S57, June 1985
How to Cite
Levy, R. H. and Yerby, M. S. (1985), Effects of Pregnancy on Antiepileptic Drug Utilization. Epilepsia, 26: S52–S57. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1157.1985.tb05724.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!