Circulating Hormones and Pituitary Responsiveness in Young Epileptic Men Receiving Long-Term Antiepileptic Medication
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2007
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 468–475, August 1988
How to Cite
Macphee, G. J. A., Larkin, J. G., Butler, E., Beastall, G. H. and Brodie, M. J. (1988), Circulating Hormones and Pituitary Responsiveness in Young Epileptic Men Receiving Long-Term Antiepileptic Medication. Epilepsia, 29: 468–475. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1157.1988.tb03747.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2007
- Received December 1987; revision accepted January 1988.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!