Division of Neurological Surgery, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, 5 Silverstein, 3400 Spruce St., Philadelphia, PA 19104, U.S.A.
El Mouse as a Model of Focal Epilepsy: A Review
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2007
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 257–265, June 1989
How to Cite
King, J. T. and LaMotte, C. C. (1989), El Mouse as a Model of Focal Epilepsy: A Review. Epilepsia, 30: 257–265. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1157.1989.tb05296.x
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2007
- Received July 1988; revision accepted September 1988.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.