Quantitative Comparison of Cell Loss and Thiopental-Induced EEG Changes in Human Epileptic Hippocampus
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2007
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 147–156, April 1989
How to Cite
Lieb, J. P., Babb, T. L. and Engel, J. (1989), Quantitative Comparison of Cell Loss and Thiopental-Induced EEG Changes in Human Epileptic Hippocampus. Epilepsia, 30: 147–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1157.1989.tb05447.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2007
- Received February 1988; revision accepted June 1988.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!