Lipid Peroxidation and Glutathione Peroxidase, Glutathione Reductase, Superoxide Dismutase, Catalase, and Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase Activities in FeCl3-Induced Epileptogenic Foci in the Rat Brain
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2007
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 15–26, February 1990
How to Cite
Singh, R. and Pathak, D. N. (1990), Lipid Peroxidation and Glutathione Peroxidase, Glutathione Reductase, Superoxide Dismutase, Catalase, and Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase Activities in FeCl3-Induced Epileptogenic Foci in the Rat Brain. Epilepsia, 31: 15–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1157.1990.tb05354.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2007
- Received February 1988; revision accepted April 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.