Prospective Incidence Study and Clinical Characterization of Seizures in Newly Referred Adults
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2007
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 292–301, June 1990
How to Cite
Forsgren, L. (1990), Prospective Incidence Study and Clinical Characterization of Seizures in Newly Referred Adults. Epilepsia, 31: 292–301. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1157.1990.tb05379.x
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2007
- Received September 1988; revision accepted July 1989.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.