Comparison of a Noninstrumented Immunoassay for Carbamazepine to High Performance Liquid Chromatography and Fluorescence Polarization Immunoassay
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2007
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 480–484, August 1990
How to Cite
Cochran, E. B., Massey, K. L., Phelps, S. J., Cramer, J. A., Toftness, B. R., Denio, L. S. and Drake, M. E. (1990), Comparison of a Noninstrumented Immunoassay for Carbamazepine to High Performance Liquid Chromatography and Fluorescence Polarization Immunoassay. Epilepsia, 31: 480–484. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1157.1990.tb05506.x
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2007
- Received January 1989; revision accepted June 1989.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!