Anatomical, Physiological, and Theoretical Basis for the Antiepileptic Effect of Vagus Nerve Stimulation
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2007
Volume 31, Issue Supplement s2, pages S1–S6, June 1990
How to Cite
Rutecki, P. (1990), Anatomical, Physiological, and Theoretical Basis for the Antiepileptic Effect of Vagus Nerve Stimulation. Epilepsia, 31: S1–S6. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1157.1990.tb05843.x
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.