Department of Neurology, Medical College of Ohio, Toledo, OH 43699, U.S.A.
Kindled Seizures Elevate Blood Pressure and Induce Cardiac Arrhythmias
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2007
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 489–495, October 1990
How to Cite
Goodman, J. H., Homan, R. W. and Crawford, I. L. (1990), Kindled Seizures Elevate Blood Pressure and Induce Cardiac Arrhythmias. Epilepsia, 31: 489–495. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1157.1990.tb06096.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2007
- Received June 1988; revision accepted October 1989.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!