Effect of Anticonvulsant Felbamate on GABAA Receptor System
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2007
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 389–391, June 1991
How to Cite
Ticku, M. K., Kamatchi, G. L. and Sofia, R. D. (1991), Effect of Anticonvulsant Felbamate on GABAA Receptor System. Epilepsia, 32: 389–391. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1157.1991.tb04667.x
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2007
- Received August 1990; revision accepted January 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.