Interictal Behavioral Alterations and Cerebrospinal Fluid Amino Acid Changes in a Chronic Seizure Model of Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2007
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 767–777, December 1991
How to Cite
Griffith, N. C., Cunningham, A. M., Goldsmith, R. and Bandler, R. (1991), Interictal Behavioral Alterations and Cerebrospinal Fluid Amino Acid Changes in a Chronic Seizure Model of Temporal Lobe Epilepsy. Epilepsia, 32: 767–777. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1157.1991.tb05532.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2007
- Received February 1990; revision accepted December 1990.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.