This work was presented in part at the American Epilepsy Society Meeting, Baltimore, Maryland, December 1987, and published in abstract form in Epilepsia 1987;27:626.
Efficacy of the Ketogenic Diet for Intractable Seizure Disorders: Review of 58 Cases
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2005
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 1132–1136, November 1992
How to Cite
Kinsman, S. L., Vining, E. P. G., Quaskey, S. A., Mellits, D. and Freeman, J. M. (1992), Efficacy of the Ketogenic Diet for Intractable Seizure Disorders: Review of 58 Cases. Epilepsia, 33: 1132–1136. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1157.1992.tb01770.x
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2005
- Received August 1991; revision accepted February 1992.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.