Preliminary Assessment of the Efficacy of Org 6370 in Photosensitive Epileptic Patients: Paradoxical Enhancement of Photosensitivity and Provocation of Myoclonic Seizures
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2005
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 135–141, January 1992
How to Cite
Kasteleijn-Nolst Trenité, D. G. A., van Emde Boas, W., Groenhout, C. M. and Meinardi, H. (1992), Preliminary Assessment of the Efficacy of Org 6370 in Photosensitive Epileptic Patients: Paradoxical Enhancement of Photosensitivity and Provocation of Myoclonic Seizures. Epilepsia, 33: 135–141. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1157.1992.tb02296.x
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2005
- Received November 1990; revision accepted February 1991.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.