Differential Effects of Left and Right Anterior Temporal Lobectomy on Verbal Learning and Memory Performance
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2005
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 289–297, March 1992
How to Cite
Hermann, B. P., Wyler, A. R., Bush, A. J. and Tabatabai, F. R. (1992), Differential Effects of Left and Right Anterior Temporal Lobectomy on Verbal Learning and Memory Performance. Epilepsia, 33: 289–297. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1157.1992.tb02318.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2005
- Received June 1990; revision accepted April 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!