Daytime Sleep Tendency Before and After Discontinuation of Antiepileptic Drugs in Preadolescent Children with Epilepsy
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2005
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 687–691, July 1992
How to Cite
Palm, L., Anderson, H., Elmqvist, D. and Blennow, G. (1992), Daytime Sleep Tendency Before and After Discontinuation of Antiepileptic Drugs in Preadolescent Children with Epilepsy. Epilepsia, 33: 687–691. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1157.1992.tb02348.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2005
- Received March 1991; revision accepted January 1992.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!