How Common Is Catamenial Epilepsy?
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2005
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 827–831, September 1993
How to Cite
Duncan, S., Read, C. L. and Brodie, M. J. (1993), How Common Is Catamenial Epilepsy?. Epilepsia, 34: 827–831. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1157.1993.tb02097.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2005
- Received December 1991; revised accepted September 1992.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!