Presented in part at the Joint Convention of the Fifth International Child Neurology Conference, Tokyo, Japan, November 1990, and at The American EEG Society Meeting, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, December 1991, and published in abstract form in Electroencephalogr Clin Neurophysiol 83:88P, 1992.
Ictal and Interictal Electrographic Seizure Durations in Preterm and Term Neonates
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2005
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 284–288, March 1993
How to Cite
Scher, M. S., Hamid, M. Y., Steppe, D. A., Beggarly, M. E. and Painter, M. J. (1993), Ictal and Interictal Electrographic Seizure Durations in Preterm and Term Neonates. Epilepsia, 34: 284–288. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1157.1993.tb02412.x
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2005
- Received January 1992; revision accepted June 1992.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.