Age-Dependent Cognitive and Behavioral Deficits After Kainic Acid Seizures
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2005
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 420–432, May 1993
How to Cite
Stafstrom, C. E., Chronopoulos, A., Thurber, S., Thompson, J. L. and Holmes, G. L. (1993), Age-Dependent Cognitive and Behavioral Deficits After Kainic Acid Seizures. Epilepsia, 34: 420–432. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1157.1993.tb02582.x
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2005
- Received March 1992; revision accepted September 1992.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.