Use of Alternative Medicine by Patients with Epilepsy: A Survey of 265 Epileptic Patients in a Developing Country
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2005
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 344–351, March 1994
How to Cite
Danesi, M. A. and Adetunji, J. B. (1994), Use of Alternative Medicine by Patients with Epilepsy: A Survey of 265 Epileptic Patients in a Developing Country. Epilepsia, 35: 344–351. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1157.1994.tb02442.x
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2005
- Received July 1992; revision accepted March 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.