Vagus Nerve Stimulation for Treatment of Partial Seizures: 1. A Controlled Study of Effect on Seizures
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2005
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 616–626, May 1994
How to Cite
Ben-Menachem, E., Mañon-Espaillat, R., Ristanovic, R., Wilder, B. J., Stefan, H., Mirza, W., Tarver, W. B., Wernicke, J. F. and First International Vagus Nerve Stimulation Study Group (1994), Vagus Nerve Stimulation for Treatment of Partial Seizures: 1. A Controlled Study of Effect on Seizures. Epilepsia, 35: 616–626. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1157.1994.tb02482.x
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2005
- Received June 1992; revision accepted June 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.