This article is a summary of a report of the International Bureau for Epilepsy/International League Against Epilepsy Joint Commission on Drivers Licensing. Because this serves as a summary of The Joint Commissions deliberations there is some overlap with material from the consensus conference.
Epilepsy and Driving: An International Perspective
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2005
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 675–684, May 1994
How to Cite
Fisher, R. S., Parsonage, M., Beaussart, M., Bladin, P., Masland, R., Sonnen, A. E. H., Rémillard, G. and (Joint Commission on Drivers' Licensing of the International Bureau for Epilepsy and the International League Against Epilepsy) (1994), Epilepsy and Driving: An International Perspective. Epilepsia, 35: 675–684. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1157.1994.tb02491.x
*IBE/ILAE, P.O. Box 21, 2100AA Heemstede, The Netherlands; telephone (0) 23–339060; fax (0) 23–294324.
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2005
- Received December 1993; accepted December 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.