Is Interictal Temporal Hypometabolism Related to Mesial Temporal Sclerosis? A Positron Emission Tomography/Magnetic Resonance Imaging Confrontation
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2005
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 447–456, May 1995
How to Cite
Semah, F., Baulac, M., Hasboun, D., Frouin, V., Mangin, J.-F., Papageorgiou, S., Leroy-Willig, A., Philippon, J., Laplane, D. and Samson, Y. (1995), Is Interictal Temporal Hypometabolism Related to Mesial Temporal Sclerosis? A Positron Emission Tomography/Magnetic Resonance Imaging Confrontation. Epilepsia, 36: 447–456. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1157.1995.tb00485.x
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2005
- Received June 24, 1994; revision accepted August 30, 1994.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.