Presented at the American Epilepsy Society annual meeting, San Diego, California, November, 1990 and published in abstract form in Epilepsia 1990;31:635.
Neuroprotective Effect of Ketamine Administered After Status Epilepticus Onset
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2005
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 186–195, February 1995
How to Cite
Fujikawa, D. G. (1995), Neuroprotective Effect of Ketamine Administered After Status Epilepticus Onset. Epilepsia, 36: 186–195. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1157.1995.tb00979.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2005
- Received August 1993; revision accepted June 1994.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.