Sudden Death in Epilepsy: A Study of Incidence in a Young Cohort with Epilepsy and Learning Difficulty
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2005
Volume 36, Issue 12, pages 1187–1194, December 1995
How to Cite
Nashef, L., Fish, D. R., Garner, S., Sander, J. W. A. S. and Shorvon, S. D. (1995), Sudden Death in Epilepsy: A Study of Incidence in a Young Cohort with Epilepsy and Learning Difficulty. Epilepsia, 36: 1187–1194. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1157.1995.tb01061.x
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2005
- Received October 26, 1994; revision accepted May 24, 1995.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.