Dr. Awad's present address is Neurosurgery Section, Yale University School of Medicine, 333 Cedar St., New Haven, CT 36511, U.S.A
Intracarotid Amobarbital Procedure as a Predictor of Material-Specific Memory Change After Anterior Temporal Lobectomy
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2005
Volume 36, Issue 9, pages 857–865, September 1995
How to Cite
Kneebone, A. C., Chelune, G. J., Naugle, R. I., Dinner, D. S. and Awad, I. A. (1995), Intracarotid Amobarbital Procedure as a Predictor of Material-Specific Memory Change After Anterior Temporal Lobectomy. Epilepsia, 36: 857–865. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1157.1995.tb01628.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2005
- Received November 1994; revision accepted February 6, 1995.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.