Secular Trends and Birth Cohort Effects in Unprovoked Seizures: Rochester, Minnesota 1935-1984
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2005
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 575–579, June 1995
How to Cite
Annegers, J. F., Hauser, W. A., Lee, J. R.-J. and Rocca, R. W. A. (1995), Secular Trends and Birth Cohort Effects in Unprovoked Seizures: Rochester, Minnesota 1935-1984. Epilepsia, 36: 575–579. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1157.1995.tb02570.x
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2005
- Received May 20, 1994; revision accepted July 19, 1994.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.