Cognitive Consequences of Two-Thirds Anterior Temporal Lobectomy on Verbal Memory in 144 Patients: A Three-Month Follow-Up Study
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2005
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 171–180, February 1996
How to Cite
Helmstaedter, C. and Elger, C. E. (1996), Cognitive Consequences of Two-Thirds Anterior Temporal Lobectomy on Verbal Memory in 144 Patients: A Three-Month Follow-Up Study. Epilepsia, 37: 171–180. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1157.1996.tb00009.x
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2005
- Received December 14, 1994; revision accepted October 10, 1995.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.