Eyelid Myoclonia with Absences in Adults: A Clinical and Video-EEG Study
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2005
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 36–44, January 1996
How to Cite
Giannakodimos, S. and Panayiotopoulos, C. P. (1996), Eyelid Myoclonia with Absences in Adults: A Clinical and Video-EEG Study. Epilepsia, 37: 36–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1157.1996.tb00509.x
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2005
- Received January 19, 1995; revision accepted September 11, 1995.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.