Presented in part at the annual meeting of the American Epilepsy Society, New Orleans, Louisiana, December 1994 [Epilepsia 1994;35(Suppl 8):151].
Incidence of Epilepsy in Rural Iceland: A Population-Based Study
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2005
Volume 37, Issue 10, pages 951–955, October 1996
How to Cite
Olafsson, E., Hauser, W. A., Ludvigsson, P. and Gudmundsson, G. (1996), Incidence of Epilepsy in Rural Iceland: A Population-Based Study. Epilepsia, 37: 951–955. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1157.1996.tb00532.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2005
- Received January 26, 1996; revision accepted June 3, 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.