This study was supported in part by PHS grant RO1 NS28374.
Routine EEG and Temporal Lobe Epilepsy: Relation to Long-Term EEG Monitoring, Quantitative MRI, and Operative Outcome
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2005
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 651–656, July 1996
How to Cite
Cascino, G. D., Trenerry, M. R., So, E. L., Sharbrough, F. W., Shin, C., Lagerlund, T. D., Zupanc, M. L. and Jack, C. R. (1996), Routine EEG and Temporal Lobe Epilepsy: Relation to Long-Term EEG Monitoring, Quantitative MRI, and Operative Outcome. Epilepsia, 37: 651–656. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1157.1996.tb00629.x
Presented in part at the American Epilepsy Society Meeting, December 1995.
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2005
- Received June 1995; revision accepted April 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.