Antiepileptic Drug Therapy: When Is Epilepsy Truly Intractable?
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2007
Volume 37, Issue Supplement s1, pages S60–S65, February 1996
How to Cite
Camfield, P. R. and Camfield, C. S. (1996), Antiepileptic Drug Therapy: When Is Epilepsy Truly Intractable?. Epilepsia, 37: S60–S65. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1157.1996.tb06023.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.