Quality of Life of People with Epilepsy: A European Study
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2005
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 353–362, March 1997
How to Cite
Baker, G. A., Jacoby, A., Buck, D., Stalgis, C. and Monnet, D. (1997), Quality of Life of People with Epilepsy: A European Study. Epilepsia, 38: 353–362. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1157.1997.tb01128.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2005
- Accepted October 30, 1996.
- 5The perceived psychosocial consequences of having epilepsy. In: WhitmanS, HermannB, eds. Psychopathology in epilepsy: social dimensions. Oxford Oxford University Press, 1986., , ,
- 8A review of published studies in epilepsy and employment. In: EdwardsF, EspirM, OxleyJ, eds. Epilepsy and employment-a medical symposium on current problems and best practices London : Royal Society of Medicine Services, 1986.
- 9Epilepsy: frequency, causes and consequences New York : Epilepsy Foundation of America, 1990.,
- 10Epilepsy and the experience of employment. A report of a national survey by the British Epilepsy Association Leeds : British Epilepsy Association, 1992.
- 12Epilepsy and the family Cambridge , MA : Harvard University Press, 1984.
- 16Epilepsy and the quality of everyday life. Findings from a study of people with well-controlled epilepsy Soc Sci Med 1992;43:651–66.
- 20Improving patients' understanding, recall, satisfaction and compliance. In: BroomeAK, ed. Health psychology-processes and applications London : Chapman and Hall, 1987.
- 22The stigma of stroke Geriatrics 1971;5:132–41.
- 25Social indicators of well-being: Americans' perceptions of life quality New York : Plenum Press, 1976.,
- 26SPSS Inc. SPSS base system user's guide for SPSS 4.0 New Jersey : Prentice Hall, 1993.
- 28Health surveys: in practice and potential London : King Edward's Hospital Fund, 1983.
- 30Patients' experiences of injury as a result of epilepsy. Epilepsia (in press)., , , et al.
- 33Chronic illness and the quality of life Chicago : C.V. Mosby, 1984.
- 36OPCS. General household survey, 1987. London : HMSO, 1989.
- 38Psychosocial aspect of epilepsy. In: PorterRJ, MorselliPL, eds. The epilepsies London : Butterworths, 1985.
- 39Roper Organization. Living with epilepsy: a quality of life survey. New York The Roper Organization, 1992.