Zonisamide Monotherapy in Newly Diagnosed Infantile Spasms
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2005
Volume 38, Issue 9, pages 1035–1038, September 1997
How to Cite
Suzuki, Y., Nagai, T., Ono, J., Imai, K., Otani, K., Tagawa, T., Abe, J., Shiomi, M. and Okada, S. (1997), Zonisamide Monotherapy in Newly Diagnosed Infantile Spasms. Epilepsia, 38: 1035–1038. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1157.1997.tb01488.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2005
- Accepted April 22, 1997.
- 2Newer antiepileptic drugs—towards an improved risk-benefit ratio. Drug Safety 1994;11:3747.,
- 4Treatment of West syndrome with zonisamide: 13 case reports (in Japanese) [Abstract]. No To Hattatsu 1993;25(suppl):5132., ,
- 5YagiK, SekiT, eds. Zonisamide in epilepsy therapy. Remarkable improvement: 100 cases (in Japanese). Tokyo : Sozo Shuppan, 1994.
- 6The effect of zonisamide in West syndrome. (in Japanes). No To Hattatsu 1995;27:500–2., , ,
- 13A clinical phase I1 study of a new antiepileptic drug, zonisamide on the refractory epilepsy in childhood (in Japanese). Jpn J Pediatr 1987;40:3389–97., , , et al.