Presented at the American Epilepsy Society Meeting in San Diego, California, December 9, 1998.
Bradycardia and Asystole with the Use of Vagus Nerve Stimulation for the Treatment of Epilepsy: A Rare Complication of Intraoperative Device Testing
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2005
Volume 40, Issue 10, pages 1452–1454, October 1999
How to Cite
Asconapé, J. J., Moore, D. D., Zipes, D. P., Hartman, L. M. and Duffell, W. H. (1999), Bradycardia and Asystole with the Use of Vagus Nerve Stimulation for the Treatment of Epilepsy: A Rare Complication of Intraoperative Device Testing. Epilepsia, 40: 1452–1454. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1157.1999.tb02019.x
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2005
- Accepted April 8, 1999.
- 4Effects of vagal stimulation on human ECG. Epilepsia 1998;39(suppl 6):200., , ,
- 5Autonomic modulation of cardiac arrhythmias. In: ZipesDP, JalifeJ, eds. Cardiac electrophysiology: from cell to bedside. Philadelphia : Saunders, 1994:441–53..
- 6Data on file at Cyberonics, Inc.
- 7The chronaxie and propagation velocity of canine vagus nerve fibers in vivo. Data of file at Cyberonics, Inc., , , , .