Teratogenic Effects of Antiepileptic Drugs: Use of an International Database on Malformations and Drug Exposure (MADRE)
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2005
Volume 41, Issue 11, pages 1436–1443, November 2000
How to Cite
Arpino, C., Brescianini, S., Robert, E., Castilla, E. E., Cocchi, G., Cornel, M. C., de Vigan, C., Lancaster, P. A. L., Merlob, P., Sumiyoshi, Y., Zampino, G., Renzi, C., Rosano, A. and Mastroiacovo, P. (2000), Teratogenic Effects of Antiepileptic Drugs: Use of an International Database on Malformations and Drug Exposure (MADRE). Epilepsia, 41: 1436–1443. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1157.2000.tb00119.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2005
- Accepted June 1, 2000
- 7Malformation surveillance and maternal drug exposure: the MADRE project. Int J Risk Safety Med 1994;6:75–118., , , et al.
- 8International Clearinghouse for Birth Defects Monitoring Systems. Congenital malformations worldwide. Amsterdam , The Netherlands : Elsevier Science Publishers, 1991.
- 9World Health Organization. Manual of International Statistical Classification of Diseases, Injures and Causes of Deaths: Based on recommendations of the 9th Revision Conference, 1975, and adopted by the 29th World Health Assembly. Geneva , Switzerland : World Health Organization, 1977.
- 10World Health Organization Collaborating Centre for Drug Statistics Methodology. ATC Index including DDDs for plain substances. Geneva , Switzerland : World Health Organization, 1990.
- 11Statistical methods in cancer research, vol. 1: The analysis of case-control studies. Lyon , France : IARC, 1980:Scientific publication no. 32., ,
- 13The analysis of several 2 × 2 contingency tables. Biometrika 1971;58:129–37.,
- 14Point and interval estimation of the common odds ratio in the combination of 2 × 2 tables with fixed marginals. Biometrika 1970;57:471–75.,
- 15Theoretical epidemiolgy: principles of occurrence in research in medicine. New York , NY : John Wiley & Sons, 1985.,
- 29Preaxial limb defects after valproic acid exposure during pregnancy. In: MastroiacovoP, KällénB, CastillaE, eds. Proceedings of the First International Meeting of the Genetic and Reproductive Epidemiology Research Society (GRERS). Rome : Ghedini Editore, 1992:101–5., ,