Pregabalin Add-on Treatment in Patients with Partial Seizures: A Novel Evaluation of Flexible-dose and Fixed-dose Treatment in a Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2005
Volume 46, Issue 12, pages 1926–1936, December 2005
How to Cite
Elger, C. E., Brodie, M. J., Anhut, H., Lee, C. M. and Barrett, J. A. (2005), Pregabalin Add-on Treatment in Patients with Partial Seizures: A Novel Evaluation of Flexible-dose and Fixed-dose Treatment in a Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study. Epilepsia, 46: 1926–1936. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1167.2005.00341.x
- Issue online: 30 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2005
- Accepted July 12, 2005.
- 9Profile of the anticonvulsant activity of CI-1008 (pregabalin) in animal models. Epilepsia 1997;38(suppl. 8):8., .
- 10Comparison of S(+)-3 isobutyl GABA and gabapentin against kindled hippocampal seizures. Epilepsia 1997;38(suppl. 8):29., , .
- 11Pregabalin and epilepsy. In: ShorvonS, PerrucaE, FishD, DodsonE, eds. Treatment of epilepsy. 2nd ed. Oxford : Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2004, pp. 469–99., .
- 12Pregabalin. In: LevyRH, MattsonRH, MeldrumBS, et al., eds. Antiepileptic drugs. 5th ed. Philadelphia : Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2002 pp. 901–5., .
- 14Pregabalin overview: a novel CNS-active compound with anticonvulsant activity. Poster presented at AES, Seattle, December 2002., , , et al.
- 16Population pharmacokinetic (PK) analyses of commonly prescribed antiepileptic drugs (AEDs) coadministered with pregabalin (PGB) in adult patients with refractory partial seizures. Epilepsia 2001;42(suppl. 7):84., , , et al.
- 22Commission on Classification and Terminology of the International League against Epilepsy. Proposal for revised clinical and electroencephalographic classification of epileptic seizures: from the Commission on Classification and Terminology of the International League against Epilepsy. Epilepsia 1981;22: 489–501.
- 23Department of Health and Human Services. Coding symbols for a thesaurus of adverse event reaction terms (COSTART). 4th ed. Rockville , MD : Department of Health and Human Services, US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) , 1996.