Proposed Criteria for Referral and Evaluation of Children for Epilepsy Surgery: Recommendations of the Subcommission for Pediatric Epilepsy Surgery
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2006
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 952–959, June 2006
How to Cite
Cross, J. H., Jayakar, P., Nordli, D., Delalande, O., Duchowny, M., Wieser, H. G., Guerrini, R. and Mathern, G. W. (2006), Proposed Criteria for Referral and Evaluation of Children for Epilepsy Surgery: Recommendations of the Subcommission for Pediatric Epilepsy Surgery. Epilepsia, 47: 952–959. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1167.2006.00569.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2006
- Accepted February 6, 2006.
- 11International Federation of Clinical Neurophysiology. Recommendations for the practice of clinical neurophysiology. Electroencephalogr Clin Neurophysiol Suppl 1999;52:1–304.
- 14American Academy of Pediatrics, Committee on Drugs. Guidelines for monitoring and management of pediatric patients during and after sedation for diagnosis and therapeutic procedures. Pediatrics 1992;89:1110–5.
- 17American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders, 4th ed. Washington , DC : APA, 1994.