The complete list of collaborators is given in Appendix 1.
Utilization of antiepileptic drugs during pregnancy: Comparative patterns in 38 countries based on data from the EURAP registry
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2009
Wiley Periodicals, Inc. © 2009 International League Against Epilepsy
Volume 50, Issue 10, pages 2305–2309, October 2009
How to Cite
The EURAP Study Group, . (2009), Utilization of antiepileptic drugs during pregnancy: Comparative patterns in 38 countries based on data from the EURAP registry. Epilepsia, 50: 2305–2309. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1167.2009.02093.x
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2009
- Accepted February 4, 2009; Early View publication May 12, 2009.
- 2005) Antiepileptic drug use of women with epilepsy and congenital malformations in offspring. Neurology 64:1874–1878. , , , , . (
- Commission on Classification and Terminology of the International League Against Epilepsy. (1989) Proposal for revised classification of epilepsies and epileptic syndromes. Epilepsia 30:389–399.
- Commission on Genetics, Pregnancy, and the Child International League Against Epilepsy. (1993) Guidelines for the care of women of childbearing age with epilepsy. Epilepsia 34:588–589.
- EURAP Study Group. (2006) Seizure control and treatment in pregnancy: observations from the EURAP epilepsy pregnancy registry. Neurology 66:354–360.
- 2006) Malformation risks of antiepileptic drugs in pregnancy: a prospective study from the UK Epilepsy and Pregnancy Register. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 77:193–198. , , , , , , , , , . (
- 2005) Birth defects after prenatal exposure to antiepileptic drugs. Lancet Neurol 4:781–786. . (
- 2004) Navigating toward fetal and maternal health: the challenge of treating epilepsy in pregnancy. Epilepsia 45:1171–1175. , , . (
- 2006) Trends in utilization of antiepileptic drugs in Denmark. Acta Neurol Scand 113:405–411. , , , , , . (
- 2006) Foetal malformations and seizure control: 52 months data of the Australian Pregnancy Registry. Eur J Neurol 13:645–654. , , , , , , . (
- 2004) Major malformations in infants exposed to antiepileptic drugs in utero, with emphasis on carbamazepine and valproic acid: a nation-wide, population-based register study. Acta Paediatr 93:174–176. , , . (
- 2005) Increased rate of major malformations in offspring exposed to valproate during pregnancy. Neurology 64:961–965. , , , , , . (