FULL-LENGTH ORIGINAL RESEARCH
Psychiatric symptoms in Norwegian children with epilepsy aged 8–13 years: Effects of age and gender?
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
Wiley Periodicals, Inc. © 2011 International League Against Epilepsy
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 1231–1238, July 2011
How to Cite
Alfstad, K. Å., Clench-Aas, J., Van Roy, B., Mowinckel, P., Gjerstad, L. and Lossius, M. I. (2011), Psychiatric symptoms in Norwegian children with epilepsy aged 8–13 years: Effects of age and gender?. Epilepsia, 52: 1231–1238. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1167.2011.03042.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
- Accepted January 24, 2011; Early View publication March 29, 2011.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Brief Cognitive and Behavioral Screening in Children With New-Onset Epilepsy: A Pilot Feasibility Trial, Pediatric Neurology, 2015, 52, 1, 49, ,
- 2Screening for mental health disorders in active childhood epilepsy: Population-based data, Epilepsy Research, 2014, 108, 10, 1917, , , , , , , , ,
- 4Uncovering the neurobehavioural comorbidities of epilepsy over the lifespan, The Lancet, 2012, 380, 9848, 1180, , ,