EEG frequency during spike-wave discharges may predict treatment outcome in patients with idiopathic generalized epilepsies
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2011
Wiley Periodicals, Inc. © 2011 International League Against Epilepsy
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages e45–e48, June 2011
How to Cite
Benjamin, O., Colvin, P., Kibuuka, M., Alarcón, G., Richardson, M. P. and Terry, J. R. (2011), EEG frequency during spike-wave discharges may predict treatment outcome in patients with idiopathic generalized epilepsies. Epilepsia, 52: e45–e48. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1167.2011.03049.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2011
- Accepted February 1, 2011; Early View publication March 31, 2011.
- 1997) Idiopathic generalised epilepsies with typical absences. J Neurol 244:403–411. . (
- 1987) Absence seizures in children: clinical and electroencephalographic features. Ann Neurol 21:268–273. , , . (
- ILAE. (1989) Commission on Classification and Terminology of the International League Against Epilepsy. Proposal for revised classification of epilepsies and epileptic syndromes. Epilepsia 30:389–399.
- 2005) Childhood absence epilepsy. Available at: http://www.ilae-epilepsy.org/visitors/centre/ctf/childhood_absence.cfm. [Accessed March 11, 2011]. , . (
- 2007) Idiopathic generalized epilepsy with absences: syndrome classification. Epilepsia 48:2187–2190. , , , , , , , , . (