FULL-LENGTH ORIGINAL RESEARCH
Interleukin-1β and microRNA-146a in an immature rat model and children with mesial temporal lobe epilepsy
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
Wiley Periodicals, Inc. © 2012 International League Against Epilepsy
Volume 53, Issue 7, pages 1215–1224, July 2012
How to Cite
Omran, A., Peng, J., Zhang, C., Xiang, Q.-L., Xue, J., Gan, N., Kong, H. and Yin, F. (2012), Interleukin-1β and microRNA-146a in an immature rat model and children with mesial temporal lobe epilepsy. Epilepsia, 53: 1215–1224. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1167.2012.03540.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Accepted April 19, 2012; Early View publication June 18, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!