These two authors contributed equally to this work.
FULL-LENGTH ORIGINAL RESEARCH
Seizure recurrence and remission after switching antiepileptic drugs
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
Wiley Periodicals, Inc. © 2012 International League Against Epilepsy
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 187–193, January 2013
How to Cite
Wang, S. P., Mintzer, S., Skidmore, C. T., Zhan, T., Stuckert, E., Nei, M. and Sperling, M. R. (2013), Seizure recurrence and remission after switching antiepileptic drugs. Epilepsia, 54: 187–193. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1167.2012.03652.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Accepted July 13, 2012; Early View publication August 29, 2012.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Carbamazepine treatment of generalized tonic–clonic seizures in idiopathic generalized epilepsy, Seizure, 2014, 23, 3, 234, , ,
- 2Neues auf dem Gebiet der Epilepsien, Der Nervenarzt, 2014, 85, 8, 955, , , , , , ,
- 3The lifelong course of chronic epilepsy: the Chalfont experience, Brain, 2013, 136, 10, 3187, , , , , , , , , , , ,