Decision Making in Autocratic Regimes: A Poliheuristic Perspective
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2005
International Studies Perspectives
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 114–128, February 2005
How to Cite
Kinne, B. J. (2005), Decision Making in Autocratic Regimes: A Poliheuristic Perspective. International Studies Perspectives, 6: 114–128. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-3577.2005.00197.x
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!