Author’s note: A draft of this article was presented at the International Studies Association South Conference in Birmingham, Alabama, on October 21, 2006. My thanks to panel discussant Pia Wood for her insightful criticisms. Thanks also to three anonymous reviewers for ISP. A special thank you to Michael Joseph Smith and Ido Oren for their help and encouragement.
Protecting Civilians…or Soldiers? Humanitarian Law and the Economy of Risk in Iraq
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2008
© 2008 International Studies Association
International Studies Perspectives
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 144–164, May 2008
How to Cite
Smith, T. W. (2008), Protecting Civilians…or Soldiers? Humanitarian Law and the Economy of Risk in Iraq. International Studies Perspectives, 9: 144–164. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-3585.2008.00324.x
- Issue online: 22 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!